- One-on-One Consultations
- Prescriptions for Travel Medications
- Health and Travel Information
- Physicians on Site: Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine
Patients Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much will this cost? subject to change
- New patient fee:
$70 - One person
$50 - Two or more persons (same destination)
- Returning patient fee: $50
- Cost of vaccinations: Range from $25 to $250
- Will insurance cover the cost?
We do not bill insurance directly but will give you an itemized receipt to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. Most insurance plans do not cover the cost of travel medications/preparedness.
- Do I need to come to Global Travel Health?
Yes. We need to visit with the traveler(s) to discuss specific information about each traveler's medical information, the trip risks/precautions, travel vaccines, and travel prescriptions.
- How far in advance of my trip should I come to Global Travel Health?
We recommend 6 weeks prior to departure, if possible.
- Will I need to get shots?
We will need to review your itinerary.
- How do I find out if my trip involves malaria risk?
We will also need to review your itinerary.
- Will I need to receive shots or medications for malaria?
We will need to review your itinerary and medical history.
- How long is the travel consultation?
We allow an hour for each appoinment so we can adequately discuss your travel plans and address any of your travel questions.
- What are the clinic hours?
MON: 9 am - 5 pm
TUE: 10 am - 6 pm
WED: 9 am - 5 pm
THU: 10 am - 6 pm
FRI: 8 am - 4 pm